Interview with Trishna Chauhan - Ecole de Pole student London
Posted: May 05 2011
1. How and why did you first get interested in pole dancing?
2. What was your first lesson like? How did you feel?
My first lesson went well. I was feeling excited and a bit nervous at the same time but as the lesson proceeded I was loving it! The moves were simple and well paced. At the end of the lesson I was buzzing with enthusiasm.
3. What is it about pole dancing that you enjoy the most?
What I love about Pole dancing is the way it makes me feel. Its so fun that it doesn’t feel a chore like the gym often can.
4. What are the main fitness benefits of pole dancing? what benefits have you noticed?
The main fitness benefits that I have personally noticed is gaining upper body strength. I have always had quite weak upper body strength but have found that since starting Pole dancing I am a lot stronger.
5. What are your 3 favourite pole moves?
There are many Pole moves that I love as they look so impressive and beautiful. Many of which I cannot do yet but am looking forward to learning. Of the moves I can do, I love the "Hello Boys", "Lay-Back", and the "Eagle"
6. Would you recommend pole dancing?
I would definitely recommend Pole dancing. Its a great way to get fit, shape up and become strong. A Workout to look forward to!