The Results - Britain's First Pole Dancing Survey
Posted: May 01 2011
BRITAIN’S FIRST POLE DANCING SURVEY 2011
Britain’s first ever pole dancing survey was launched in February 2011 by X Pole International, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of dance poles and new pole fitness company Pole Motion.
Running from February to 31st March 2011, the survey aimed to find out the main reasons people pole dance, the fitness benefits people have experienced, how many people have lessons or own a pole at home and people’s changing attitudes towards pole dancing. The survey received over 700 responses and was conducted online and direct at exhibitions such as Clothes Show Live.
Highlights of the survey results:
- 92% had tried pole dancing before
- 78% tried pole dancing for fitness
- 80% said what they enjoy most about pole dancing is that it is fun
- 99% would recommend pole dancing to friends
- 90% said they toned their arms the most as a result of pole dancing
- 98% improved their upper body strength as a result of pole dancing
- 90% said they felt more confident as a result of pole dancing
- 75% have a pole at home
- 85% of those who don’t already, would like to have a pole at home
- 94% associate pole dancing with fitness
For a copy of the full results please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the survey results are the property of Pole Motion and X Pole International and cannot be used for commercial purposes without prior consent.